Friday 15 August 2014

ASOS Blogger Style Challenge: The Missguided Co-ord 5 ways - Look #5

Hi lovelies! 

So here is my fifth and final instalment of the ASOS Blogger Style Challenge series! I hope you liked this and how I spaced them out into five separate posts. I know some people do these in one post but I enjoy chatting about each outfit and the pieces within it in closer detail. I also think this way you can focus on each look a lot more closely. If that makes any sense?
For my final look I just wore the just the top of the Missguided co-ord. As I had shown this top in quite a feminine way with the 50s style skirt and the heels, I wanted to show you a slightly more masculine version. This top is such a versatile piece and can literally be worn with everything! I'm a bit useless at buying tops as I always seem to be drawn in a lot more by bottoms or shoes. I think it's because a lot of the time they are quite pricey these days (alright Granny!) for what they are and so I always just think I could buy a pair of jeans or some shoes for the same price or a little bit more...and so I do. Very happily I might add.

However, I have slowly begun to get top shopping happy and yesterday bought a couple of essentials including a white oversized shirt from ASOS. Can you believe I don't have one of those? It's such a must have staple piece for the wardrobe. And I call myself a fashion blogger. Ooh also as i'm on the subject if you put in ASOSGLAMOUR when paying you can get a lovely 20% off. I haven't been asked to say that or anything but thought I would spread the love and my shopping addiction onto you.
I then paired the top with my ripped mom jeans which I adore and my trusty H&M trench. For the shoes I wore my new ASOS mules I nabbed from the sale. How amazing are these?! Is it sad that a shoe can make me this happy? I remember seeing Megan from PagesbyMegan wearing these months ago and I knew I needed them in my life. However, I couldn't really justify the price at the time and so I waited and finally they came into the sale! I'm trying to get as much wear out of them as possible before summer ends so expect to see these a fair amount in the near future. Hopefully I can get away with wearing them out in the evenings though when Autumn enters as they are super comfortable and just bloody amazing in my opinion. If you are interested in them and you're a half size like me definitely size up! 


 I can't believe I'm already thinking of Autumn - Summer seems to have only just started. Britain has the shortest summer known to man, I swear. I then put on my Spitfire sunglasses I got in the Urban Outfitters sale for a bargain ten quid and then my Zara orange clutch to match! I really liked the pop of colour these two items give to the outfit and think it completes the look it really well. 
I hope you enjoyed checking out my take on styling a Missguided co-ord in five ways! 

Lotsa love, Julia x
TOP - c/o Missguided, Sunglasses & Jeans - Urban Outfitters (similar), Bag - Zara (sale), SHOES - ASOS

22 comments :

  1. I love this outfit! I think it may be my favourite out of all of them. Love the bag and sunglasses, they are such a lovely colour!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you so much lovely - your comments are always so lovely! x

      Delete
  2. The trench is gorgeous, I love the pop of orange x
    eleanor's adventures in wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! I love your top and bag! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how you've matched your glasses and the clutch! I've loved this feature btw xx

    lockettspockets.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is just so chic x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the pop of orange bit. Beautiful look

    Kiss me Sunday // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh em gee, the shoes. Amazing! Also love the pop of orange! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome look !
    This reminds me of the best of the nineties :)
    Love the shoes !
    http://yiyoufrommars.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those mules are amazing! I love love love the white heel :) I'm a sucker for buying shoes too, I'm not sure why though! I always forget about the essentials like shirts haha so it's definitely my autumn resolution to invest in more.

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa shoes are just the best. Yeah I always forget about the essentials! Definitely sounds like a great resolution to me! x

      Delete
  11. these home- made face masks usually are The way to lighten one's face. This is Mask for its reason The item they\'re developed of natural items It It has simply no side-effects AS WELL AS they supply the a superior effect to help a person intended for a good very long time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing your thoughts and they always make my day. Link your blogs too as I love checking them out xx