Thursday 14 August 2014

ASOS Blogger Style Challenge: The Missguided Co-ord 5 ways - Look #4

Hi guys,

So here is my penultimate look in this ASOS/Missguided blogger style challenge series. I really enjoyed this challenge and so I think I'm going to start a series of How to's. Such as how I would style a LBD three ways or how to style Mom Jeans or trainers etc. I always find those kinds of posts really interesting and they give me a lot of inspiration so it's definitely something that appeals to me. I've been wanting to do posts like that for ages, so look out for those in the near future!
For my fourth look I decided to show you guys how I would style just the skirt from the co-ord set. For me, this skirt gives quite a tennis/sports vibe due to the clean colour and girly shape of the piece. I therefore decided to incorporate that view into the whole look. As you can see it's quite sports luxe esque with the Nike Air Max trainers and backpack. I toughened up the look with this casual acid wash grey crop polo and my trusty leather jacket. 
This is such a super comfortable outfit and I just love the delicate feel of the skirt mixed with the more masculine shape of the top and jacket. I've been loving the sporty outfits over the last few months and am ridiculously obsessed with the trainer trend. I've been lusting after a pair of Adidas Superstar 2 for far too long now. I need to take the plunge asap. I think they will be perfect for the rest of summer and will transition really well into Autumn/Winter with a pair of black trousers, skinny jeans and midi skirts (so pretty much everything).
I then added a swipe of red lippy and a spiked gold necklace to complete the look. 
The fifth and final look will be on here tomorrow! You can also check out all five looks on the ASOS Fashion Finder page here if you're interested! 

Julia x
SKIRT - c/o Missguided, Top - H&M, Nike Air Max - Office, BACKPACK - Urban Outfitters, Leather Jacket - All Saints

10 comments :

  1. Yet again you've style an amazing outfit around that co-ord x

    blushhx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is just so sweet, and perfect for summer too x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have styled the co-ord skirt with the trainers, makes is so much more casual!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! It's the perfect amount of pretty x the perfect amount of tough.

    Lindsey x
    Ropesofholland.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this look! happy friday!

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the striking color hue.. beautiful!
    http://www.onlinecouponisland.com/blogs/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing your thoughts and they always make my day. Link your blogs too as I love checking them out xx